Talk About...anything to do with Yoga, Health & Wellbeing
Locations to practice:
Take me to the beach...
Some suggested locations to practice yoga:
- @ Home - in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Use the furniture as props, use the wall for balance
- Nature - Out in the green, surrounded by fresh air and oxygen. There is something to be said about the great outdoors!
- Beach - may not be the best balanced platform, but the view, the sand in the toes, the sound of the ocean, the salt in the air...need I say more...
- Park - similar benefits to nature, fresh air and sunshine and they are usually local
- Mountain tops - ahh to be on-top-of-the-world, with grand views, and pure fresh air
- Classes - Great for motivation, making friends, learn new stuff, share in the joy of the practice with others
- @ the bus stop - (Don't laugh, I'm serious) Working on your Tadasana for centreing and your Vrksasana for balance
Yogawomen - The Movie